Monday, May 30, 2011

Let's Take A Chance

Let’s Take a Chance

Ok so I am back at work. Emotions and sickness have flared last week and this past weekend. I think mucus runs through my veins instead of blood. Disgusting I know… Believe me… And I usually am not so crude but man this is horrible.. But at least it is getting out there. I think I have tried everything in the world to get it to stop hurting. And it is finally working.

I came to work thinking I was going to be fired. Yes…. For being out all week. You are probably asking yourself “who would fire you for being sick? When you work in a hospital in an intensive care unit? FOR BABIES?” Well my work would…. They do not care for what reason, they hate when you are out. Sooooo.. that being said… Instead of being fired, I was given an award. An award for being the most happy, upbeat, and friendly person on staff. WOW…. Me? Well yes… thank you.. thank you very much. I would just like to thank all of my acting coaches throughout my life for they have truly been a great help. HAHAH They like me… They Really Like Me! Ok so now that is over.
You are probably wondering how I came to achieve this award.. I really am a positive person. To a fault I suppose. I can be negative do not get me wrong. But I rarely let people see that. So if you have seen that, consider yourself SPECIAL! That’s a wall that usually comes down after I am comfy. I was surprised that people saw me that way. Surprised and happy that I could make people happy by the way I treat them. It in turn makes me happy.


And now for a survey someone asked me to fill out!!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?


I was not named after anyONE. But named after someTHING... That being my birth month. My dad is so creative.lol But my middle name is beautiful and I love it.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last night. I find it is good to cry. however I choose to do it alone and not around others most of the time.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

eh. Its ok. Sometimes i love it and sometimes i hate it


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

I love turkey and ham..


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

I have a wonderful little three year old boy. Tha man of the house. And then I have a niece who practically lives with my and she is 7 :) I have a nephew too, but I do not claim him lol

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Yes. I think I am a pretty great friend


7. DO YOU HAVE SIBLINGS?

Yes a brother (the oldest) he is a orthopedic surgeon in augusta, ga. And My sister (who is also older but noone believes it bc she acts like a teenager) who is a stay at home something or another. She says stay at home mom but her kids are in school lol. So I think she is just lazy lol. She is my best friend though.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Nope. They were taken out when i was five. It is strange but I remember it like it was yesterday. Down to the red wagon they wheeled me back on and the cherry mask that I got to breathe through and waking up thinking my mom had left me when she was just in the play room reading a book. Oh the days...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Not alone.. and I do not think I would period. but who knows.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Special K with equal sprinkled on top and COLD milk.. yummy.


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I only wear flip flop and crocs.. No ties here. Unless I am working out and then .. NO


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yes. Physically.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

I do not know. I do not eat it enough to have a fav


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Their smile and the way they walk


15. RED OR PINK?

Red.


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Hmmmm... my thighs lol...


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Right now, my son...


18. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

Aries


19. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?

Yes, my charcoal gray flip flops


20. FAVORITE MEAL?

Anything mexican or italian !


21. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?

Showtunes lol I know I am a nerd. i also LOVE CELTIC music


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Red


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Fruity. And the way my son smells.. Even after a dirty day of playing his cheeks still smell like roses to me. Its a mother and son connection.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Some lady checking in on her baby.


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?

Both at different parts of the year.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Football


27. HAIR COLOR?

Blonde


28. EYE COLOR?

Hazel but mostly green


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No. I should for night time.. but i quit wearing them.


30. FAVORITE HEIRLOOM?

None


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Comedies...


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

‘Hangover 2'


33. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

My purple sundress


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Spring


35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Hugs and Kisses.


36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Fruit Salad.


37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?

Cardio, I love dancing and aerobics


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?

Phone


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

none..


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Do not have one


42. FAVORITE SOUND?

My son laughing :)


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

The Beatles.


44. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?

Any Car that gets me from point A to Z


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

People say it is talking to other people and meeting new people and singing.


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Mars... ok ok ok... thats a lie... egypt


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?

Georgia


48. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?

Not doing things right for my son


49. WHAT BRINGS YOU THE MOST JOY?

Playing around with my son


50. WHAT PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR YOUNG SELF?

One day at a time!

4 comments:

  1. Aww ...love the honesty Pixie.
    A fellow Arian. We rock at loving! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..pixie we're soo alike :)

    We both like fruit salad..and.....we both said "any car that gets me from point A to Z" and we were both born on another planet..you're like my lost twin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your Q&A! My old BFF was an Aries and we were inseparable. How was the Hangover 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pixie, hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete